Saturday, July 17, 2010

Woe is me

This is one of those mornings where I ask myself...why do I drink?!

I went out last night after having a small salad with a vinagrette and goat cheese, which I know isn't good, but it sure as hell beats a creamy dressing or more fattening cheese.  Plus, since that was all I had (in addition to part of a tomato earlier that day) and since I ignored the bread basket (yay!), the combination of alcohol and lack of nutrition is wreaking havoc on my body.  Naturally, I just bought a giant black coffee because in my opinion, coffee cures everything.  I think I have heard somewhere that coffee is good for hangovers anyway.  I don't appear to have gained any weight from drinking, fortunately, and I stuck to liquor instead of beer anyway.  At one point I actually ordered grey goose on the rocks, which got several stares from people...apparently that's not a common order...

I drink very often anymore because of the calories, so this was my first night out in a looong time.  But just felt like sharing with you all that I currently look like hell.  Going to try to sleep this off...at the pool...with lots of diet coke...

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahaha Grey Goose on the rocks.. Lubb it!
    I know exactly what you mean when you say coffee cures everything, because it does!

    ReplyDelete