Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wow...just, wow

So my day today?  One of the most bizarre ever.

It started out with me waking up feeling nauseous, rolling over and falling back asleep, thus missing my morning class.  As I'm getting ready for work a little while later, I get a text about a bomb threat on campus...in my building.  I wasn't worried about it, but it would happen in my building.  I'm a chemistry major and fully understand that if a student were to construct an explosive then they would have to be in either engineering or chemistry because 1) we could figure out how and 2) our lives suck (let's be honest).  But anyway, classes were cancelled for a while, the buildings were evacuated, and I spent my work shift trying to figure out if all my assignments would still be due the next day because they can only be done in a special computer lab because of the required software.  Luckily, I got off work early, but that wasn't very helpful since the building I needed was still off limits.  But when I got home and checked my email...score!  All three assignments pushed back until Friday (*fist pump*...no,*DOUBLE fist pump*).  To say I was ecstatic would be a severe understatement.

Also, I was able to get a hair appointment to get my highlights touched up before Thanksgiving break, and I painted my nails metallic gold.  So basically, my day was phenomenal.  It's just too bad I kind of spoiled it by eating 900 calories...ugh...

1 comment: