Monday, January 31, 2011

Random thoughts

Fortunately, I'm not screwed yet, but I will be on Saturday.  The problem I have is that I focus on my upper  arms and forearms; I thought that was best initially because then I could wear 3/4 length sleeves and be okay(ish).  Who would have thought you'd be forced to wear short sleeves?  I mean, seriously...so despite your good advice, bracelets and arm warmers won't help me...but thanks anyway!  My best bet is to hope that I don't get in trouble for wearing the long sleeves regardless.  We shall see.

I have a huge exam on Thursday that I'm nervous about, so I probably won't be posting again until after it's over.  I've had so much shit going on and so much homework, which is why my posts have been slacking and rather sporadic.  But the good thing is that while I've been busy, I've been forgetting to eat.  I almost never eat until after 2pm at the earliest, and tomorrow I probably won't eat until almost 6pm.  My appetite has been severely cut down, so obviously I've been losing weight, too.  I think being busy is good for me because I don't focus on food all the time; instead I'm constantly thinking about studying and my next cup of (black) coffee.  I'm hoping that by the end of the quarter I will have dropped another 15 pounds, but since I refuse to step on a scale, I really won't know for sure.  I just want my clothes to be too big!

Anyway, I have class at 7:30am tomorrow, and I'm hoping there will be a snow day.  We're supposed to get an ice storm tonight, so the first thing I'm going to do is check my email when I wake up.  How glorious would that be if I could roll over and go back to sleep?  It's be fucking phenomenal...pardon my language but I do love that phrase...alliteration or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment