Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sick

I've had a cold for the past few days.  I hate having something stupid like a cold; I'd rather have the flue since that at least makes you lose weight...even though I've been losing it anyway.  My jeans from high school are actually legitimately baggy now.  YAY!

I had soup for dinner tonight and then went out for ice cream, which ultimately brought my caloric intake to nearly 1500!  Tragic.  Therefore, I had to go work out to burn it off for at least an hour.  Instead, when I got home I emptied the entire content of my stomach, soup and all, since I figured that would help...and then worked out for 50 minutes anyway.  Smooth move since I have a sore throat already.  My actions defy logic most of the time.

I'm going to bed early, even though I slept almost 12 hours last night, and hopefully I'll feel a little better tomorrow.  We shall see.  Also, I really really want to go shopping, mainly for jewelry since that can't make me look fat (I hope).  I can't wait until I'm really skinny, if that will ever happen.  Another 30 pounds may do the trick.  Or 20...or 50...

No comments:

Post a Comment