Friday, July 9, 2010

Hmmm

I've still been steadily losing weight, thank god, but I have no idea how much.  I've been judging my loss visually rather than numerically because I feel that if I step on the scale I will be disappointed...no matter what the number says.  So...I'm just going to continue to boycott the scale.

I'm going home again today, and my mom and I are going shopping tomorrow apparently.  She's decided that I need some new clothes (yet I'm pretty sure I'm buying).  This is one of those rare moments where my mom actually wants to take me shopping, so I suppose I should just be grateful and stop questioning her motives.  I'm a suspicious person though.  She even asked me if I have...(drumroll)..."going out clothes"!  What is this world coming to where a mother asks her daughter if she has apparel suitable for going to bars?  Good Lord.  She also wants me to go on a date.

I'd like to mention that I finally used my 21 year old i.d. and bought my first legal drink.  Sadly, they didn't ask for my i.d...which is probably why turning 21 wasn't going to make much of a difference in my life since I seemed to weasel my way illegally into bars before anyway.  But I guess no I don't have to have that minor worry in the back of my mind of getting caught...kind of takes away the thrill though.

And just a little note, I would like Arii to text this little lady because she's starting to worry...donde esta chica?

2 comments:

  1. I can't judge the weight loss visually because it takes me too long to see it. @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the boycott! :) I wish I could be that strong...

    ReplyDelete