Friday, March 4, 2011

Hungry

I'm sitting in my room, feeling my stomach painfully rumbling, my limbs tingling, and my head burning...I know that I'm really really hungry, but I can't make dinner.  You see, my roommate is out in the living room, and yesterday I know she discovered that I ate some of her cereal so now I'm terrified to face her.  I know it's stupid, and she's probably not even mad or even cares but I do.  So when I got home for the day, after having some starbursts and stuffed grape leaves throughout the day, I immediately hid in my room.  And here I am, desperately wishing I could eat something and settling for a few sticks of sugarless gum.  I just know that I'm going to wake up feeling like shit tomorrow, but I guess I should just be grateful that I'll be losing more weight than I would if I had a 200 calorie dinner.  It just sucks that I actually wanted to eat something, you know?  Ow, my head is pounding and I can't focus on typing, so I'm just going to leave this post incredibly short and update once I can properly function.

No comments:

Post a Comment