Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day Two

Okay, so I have successfully fasted for two days now, and it hasn't been hard at all. The ease at which I've been starving myself is kind of worrying me because even though I've already lost three pounds from yesterday, where are the usual hunger pains? I don't know if it's because I am such a fat slob and ate so much over the past week that my body has so much fat to use for fuel? It's weird though that I'm not getting dizzy and weak yet, but it has only been two days after all. I mean, I don't mind feeling fine if I can continue to not eat and lose that much weight every day, but I'm still worried that I'm not feeling a bit more effects from fasting. Oh well, I'll let you know how I feel tomorrow. Crossing my fingers that I didn't just jinx it!

No comments:

Post a Comment