Friday, February 19, 2010

Ow!

I'm just curious but does anyone have any solutions to not getting blisters when wearing heels? I had a meeting today, so I was in heels for about five hours. It might not sound terrible, but I had to walk all over the place, including taking a bus downtown and walking many blocks there. It was rough, and I could feel blisters forming on my feet. I waltzed around anyway as if I wasn't in pain, but when I got home and checked them out...not good. I have four blisters on my right foot and three on my left. Not tiny little ones, but angry red blisters. I'm used to that kind of thing since I used to be a rower, and for anyone who doesn't know much about rowing, the combination of twisting an oar and splashing of water absolutely DESTROYS your hands. I don't mean one or two blisters...your entire hand is literally an open wound. I used to struggle to twist a doorknob, and don't get me started on trying to my hair...

I might just blister easily, too, but I'm trying to find a product that will somehow miraculously save my feet. It never seems to matter which pair of heels I wear, they all wreck my poor feet! But they're just sooo cute.

1 comment:

  1. well usually if a pair of shoes hurt me, its because they dont quite fit properly, but something i ALWAYS do is wear tights. even in the summer i wear thin skin coloured tights, that really helps and stops them rubbing so much! hope this is of help :)

    ReplyDelete