Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'M BACK!!!!

I finally got home last night from Arizona and being without Internet was killing me. I had a great time cruising around in a golf cart in a retirement community as well as sightseeing in L.A. But now my fantasy land and pretending the world is far away has come to an end, and I have crashed full force with the reality of life. Vacations always do that to me.

I did so well the first few days on the trip and definitely lost some more weight, but I'm back to where I started. I could be really upset about it (and to be honest, I am), but I'm trying to be grateful that at least I didn't gain more or something. I'm back to my usual not eating much spree because I've found that I'm happiest when I don't eat. This morning, in fact, I made some oatmeal (160 calories) and put in some blackberries (??? calories). I ate the blueberries and about two bites of oatmeal before dumping it down the sink. So proud.

For the next two days I will be home, and while people are not around me, I won't eat. My dad made this delicious whole wheat bread, so I will probably have a small sliver, but that's it. And during school weeks I work for the whole day on Mondays and Wednesdays and have class all day on Tuesdays and Thursdays...this means I have perfect excuses not to eat! To say that I am looking forward to this would be the understatement of the century. Hello, Hunger, I welcome you.

This is all I post before I get carried away. I must say that ten days of being gone has left my mind a whirl of thoughts and ideas. So I will have a lot to say for quite some time...get excited haha

No comments:

Post a Comment