Friday, June 4, 2010

Two Words

It's been a while since I posted last time, and I apologize.  Today I had a mini binge of about 1000 calories, ugh, and purged it.  Then I begrudgingly went out in public because I had to turn in my class schedule so my bosses can create the work schedule for the fall.  While doing this, I ran into one of my friends and my future roommate for next year (different than the one I have now).  She was working and made the implication that we needed to hang out since it's been so long...plus, she's leaving for D.C. soon for the summer.  Her request shattered my plans for the night, which consisted of wasting time doing nothing before heading back to my apartment, popping four laxatives, and spending the night in my bedroom and bathroom as needed.  I was somewhat torn between what to do because on one hand, we haven't hung out in a long time and she is starting to think that I don't want to, but on the other hand, I really really need to take those pills and get all this vile waste out of my system.  After inwardly debating for a while and leaving her to finish her shift at work, I finally decided on the plan that I knew I would ultimately pick anyway:  I'm waiting for the laxatives to destroy my stomach now.

It's sad that I chose little pink pills over a friend.  God, that makes me sound like a druggie.  I swear I'm not because I don't take them every day (uh, other than last night and today...), but I think everyone would agree that laxatives, diuretics, and diet pills are not exactly the same kind of addictions.  You're never tired and think, "Oh, I need my lax fix."  I mean, seriously, that just doesn't happen.  I do, however, notice when my stomach feels bloated and decide which upcoming day would be ideal for taking a whole bunch of laxatives.  I don't wan to take them and be in public just in case.  When I took one last night, I went to work and my stomach was literally trying to kill me.  Let's just say, it was one of the worst work shifts of my life.

Now, onto more important things.  I was talking to Arii today, and she decided to steal more adderall which she has mentioned in her posts before.  Naturally, I told her she was very sneaky, and it was at that moment how much I looove that word.  My two favorite words are now "sneaky" and "frolic".  I think I say frolic several times a day.  So I've been trying to figure out a sentence that could use both of those words in a relevant context.  If you guys happen to think of a good one, please let me know!  This is clearly very important haha

No comments:

Post a Comment