Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fast

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life, which was a significant improvement from my mini panic attack.  I don't want to bore you with the specific events of my weekend, but in a nut shell, there was lots of  tennis, parties, pool, golf, and more parties.  I belong to a country club that happens to be in my neighborhood (pretty convenient), and I live the stereotypical country club life in the summer.  It's a lot of fun, though.

Anyway, today I start The Book Diet, so I'm fasting today and tomorrow...lots of black coffee and tea.  I have to read Wuthering Heights this week for the diet as well, but that isn't my top priority since I'm midway through Dracula right now and need to finish that first.  June 3rd through 7th is up to 400 calories of soft foods, like baby food, fruit, yogurt, etc, with exercise and the completion of one book.  The diet essentially uses reading as a distraction from eating and is similar to the ABC diet because the plan changes frequently so you don't get bored eating the same things.

If anyone wants to join, let me know, and thank you sooo much for your encouragement the other day.  I really needed it, and it's so nice to know that people care especially since I can't talk to anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment