Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's a sign...

So I didn't write any poems today, but I probably will tomorrow between classes.  But when I got home from work and exercising, I began bingeing on chex mix and tic tacs?  Ugh...lame.  I should still be under 1500 calories, so at least my past two days of bingeing haven't been detrimental...but I'm obviously not pleased.

Fortunately, I have classes tomorrow, so that should take up a lot of my time.  I'm about to go to bed since I'm so tired from not sleeping last night.  I was plagued by strange nightmares; my mind can be very creative sometimes.  There was actually an albino tarantula in my nightmares...so strange.

But the reason I titled this quick post ("quick" because I need to go to sleep) what I did is because the power is out in most of my city, and the UDF around the corner was closed.  That meant that my sudden chocolate craving could not be satiated, preventing my progressing binge from getting out of hand.  I think that the power outage was therefore a sign that I shouldn't be bingeing...I just hope power comes back on soon because I want to be able to purchase coffee places.  Somehow my apartment still has electricity and everything; it's very fortunate.

So goodnight ladies, keep up the good work, and I will report on my adventures in more detail tomorrow...and maybe there will actually be a poem!

No comments:

Post a Comment