Thursday, October 28, 2010

All Nighter

Okay, so I'm likely pulling an all nighter tonight for this fucking exam tomorrow morning...but whatever.  The whole not eating thing kind of leads to insomnia anyway, so I'm not really expecting this to be particularly difficult.  Sadly, I ate nearly 1200 calories today, which is terrible!  I was craving candy kind of badly, but at least it wasn't an actual binge.  And considering the number, I should technically still lose weight or at least maintain, right?

I haven't decided what my game plan is this weekend yet.  I'd like to go out and enjoy myself, but I also refuse to binge or drunk eat.  The calories in alcohol always worries me, too, so I generally restrict myself to one night of "going out."  I just don't know what to do!!!!  I have all day tomorrow to figure this out, though, and as long as I just eat less...

Anyway, going to continue delaying studying for a little while longer before launching into quantum mechanics again...joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment