Saturday, June 18, 2011

binge (n.): failure

I binged today (and purged since those go hand in hand), and I'm trying to convince myself that one day won't turn me into an elephant.  Key works there:  trying.  I'm hoping that if I work out tomorrow and don't eat so much, then things will fall into place a little better.  I did well all week, but arriving home from work hours earlier than normal really cramped my style.  One good thing about working is that I'm so busy and forget to eat for extended periods of time.  My diet consists of a protein bar while at work and consuming mass amounts of coffee.  It's been working well, but today I had a shit ton of cookie cake, peanut butter, toast...need I continue?

Moving on, I'm hoping that I can get my act together here.  Also, my parentals are out of town for the next week, which means that if my self control improves that I can basically not eat dinner all next week without questions.  Personally, that sounds fucking phenomenal. How great would it be if I was actually skinny when they got back?

Another good thing is that my birthday should pass by without event.  My mini celebration with family was a few days ago, and of course, the day was an absolute disaster.  It was significantly better than last year when my mom threatened to throw me in a mental institution, yelled at me, and then proceeded to take away my presents.  But that's in the past...and it won't happen this year since she's all the way across the country.  Therefore, I'm crossing my fingers that things go well, and I don't have to dread the day like I normally do.

P.S. one of these days I need to weigh myself, but I'm too afraid...maybe I'll do it while wearing a lot of clothing and holding a large textbook and go from there?...I just don't want to be disappointed even though that's guaranteed....fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment