Saturday, July 3, 2010

Finally

I FINALLY laid out at the pool for the first time all summer.  I confess that I'm one of those naturally tan people, so my form of paleness is really just an olive complexion.  Normally, that would be fine, but I don't like looking like I am a lemon when it's summer.  My tanline is basically nonexistent, but hopefully after a few days I will be much darker.

I am getting a new swimsuit tomorrow because somehow my upper region has expanded despite my weight loss...I blame my mother for my late development because she has a rather large chest.  I shouldn't complain, but I don't like this excess fat.  Oh well, at least the rest of me is shrinking (albeit slowly).

And if you are curious, today's intake:  lots of coffee, sugar free redbull, 1 pickle spear, 1 french fry, part of a lean cuisine, and some blueberries.  No idea how many calories, but I calculated it to be less than 400.

No comments:

Post a Comment