Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day with my mom

Today is finally the day I get to hang out with my mom!  It's only been a month since I last saw her, but I'm excited anyway.  We're very close (although she's knows nothing about my, um, self destructive habits), and I think it will be a great day.  Also, I've been losing a decent amount of weight (don't want to jinx it so knocking on wood...and hoping my desk is legit wood and not fake paint), so I look okay.  Sadly, my straightener broke this morning, but I have naturally straight hair so it's not devastating.  Aaaand I got acrylic nails yesterday with one of my friends, and they look very pretty.  I'm a nail biter, so I was sick of having ugly hands and nails.  They're currently painted a deep purple, which suits me perfectly.  I'm a big fan.

And I also have a little update on what apparently went on last weekend when I was blacked out and wasted out of my mind.  Apparently, I made out with a coworker?  And not only that...it was a girl.  In my defense, she started it and tried to kiss another girl, too, but I was so drunk that we just went at it.  Afterwards was when I face planted and probably became more of a wreck.  Fortunately, I didn't actually get sick until I was home, which explains why none of my coworkers mentioned it (thank god!)  At first, when I heard this story, I was horrified, but then I quickly got over it and realized it's just kind of funny.  I feel like when girls make out, it isn't really a big deal.  Neither one of us swing that way (it's fine if people do, of course), and we were just wasted.  Besides, guys find it a turn on sometimes anyway...It's funny that I had an odd feeling in the back of my mind and glimpses in my dreams this past week of making out with her, but I pushed it back and just thought my mind was going crazy.  I guess my subconscious remembered.  Good thing, too, that this other girl I work with informed me that I was hilarious, and she had a blast and "soooo much fun" playing beer pong with me that night.  Phew!  I was worried I made a complete idiot out of myself, but if I was entertaining in a positive way then I did my job!

Likely going out tonight, too, but my game plan is to not black out, to not drunkenly eat (which I succeeded last weekend in that arena), and to wake up in my own bed again.  Wish me luck!  Oh, and not get sick...I do work tomorrow, after all.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha love the drunken stories!!
    you're such a bad little monster.
    Have a great time with your momma!!
    omg i would cry if straightner broke (its my life line!)

    ReplyDelete