Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just Another Day

Today went by pretty quickly, which thrills me.  I'm hoping that the next few days will fly by so that the weekend comes in no time.  I have the tendency to think to myself, "Oh, it's Tuesday!  That means that tomorrow is Wednesday, which is the middle of the week, meaning it's almost Thursday, which means it's almost Friday, and BAM!  It's the weekend."  It's a common thought process that constantly floats through my brain.  In reality, Tuesday is not that far into the week, but hey, whatever keeps me going.  

Since this weekend is a three day weekend, I'm trying to come up with my game plan.  I know that all of my friends will be partying and drinking most of the time, and I already have a party that I have to attend on Saturday night.  As everyone knows, alcohol has a lot of calories, which I don't really like to deal with.  Fortunately, I don't like beer, and vodka has a lot less fat and whatnot.  My plan is to fast from Friday through Monday, workout each day, and drink vodka with some diet coke on Saturday.  Then, I can just carry around a drink, not eat anything, and enjoy myself.  Maybe my tolerance for alcohol will go down a lot with the fasting, and two shots of vodka will be plenty...that would allow me to end the day with less than 200 calories.  Very ideal.

Today I didn't eat anything, except half a stick of sugarfree gum, until 6 pm.  I had a lean cuisine, sugarfree jello, and some pickles, bringing me to 195 calories.  I was so tempted just to skip the lean cuisine, but my roommate was home.  I didn't want to rouse suspicion since tomorrow she might be curious as to why I'm not eating while we're home, as I don't have class until almost 3 pm.  Oh well, I'll just lie like I always do.

Anyway, I'm going to take a steaming hot shower, do some laundry, drink some tea, and go to bed.  I have class early in the morning before I have the long stretch until the second class in the afternoon.  I hope people are reading the blog, and please feel free to leave comments!  I know that the posts have probably not been that exciting, but my day has been pretty uneventful.  Perhaps something will spice up tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment