Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day One

I've finally had some success...if you can call it that. Today was my first day on the ABC diet, and I made the 500 calorie limit. It would have been really depressing if I missed it, especially since I usually am under that number anyway. My main goal this week is to lose 5 lbs, work out every day, and get to bed at a reasonable hour. For the past few days, I have been practically nocturnal, and that doesn't work well for me. There's really no excuse for it, but I guess I just fell into a cycle.

Tomorrow I am supposed to eat less than 500 calories as well (which I will do). I am busier during the day, so I probably won't eat anything until at least 5 or 6 tomorrow night anyway. Also, and some people may be very against these, I have some diet pills that I think I will start taking again. It's really just a green tea kind of thing to help boost your metabolism, and mine definitely needs some boosting.

Anyway, I am hoping to see some results by the weekend, and I am going to head off to bed now before I get a second wind. Sorry for the boring post again!

1 comment:

  1. you will do it -loose the five pounds,- I believe in you!
    Also, would follow me? Thanks I would Highly appreciate it (:

    ReplyDelete