Friday, January 22, 2010

Going Strong

Today was great. I had wanton soup for lunch and coffee for dinner, leaving me under the 300 calorie mark fortunately. I was worried that it would be too difficult because I had lunch with a friend today, but since I wasn't feeling well earlier this week, I blamed my soup eating on a sore throat. I really should pull that one more often. It's perfect.

Tomorrow I am going to try to stay away from my apartment as much as possible. Being in such close proximity with the kitchen always causes problems on the weekends, especially since I have nothing better to do than watch tv and be a bum. Last weekend I binged horribly, but I am not going to this time. I blame my problem on being hung over last Sunday, so if I don't drink this Saturday then I should be fine anyway.

At work today we were talking about diet foods and how a lot of people say that they're worse for you than regular foods...what do you think? My view is that I would rather be thinner and taking in all kinds of chemicals than fat and eating the regular cuisine. Of course, most of the food you buy in stores in chemically processed anyway, whether it's diet or full fat. I understand that diet pop is not great for you either, but it's such a good appetite suppressant for me that I just can't stop drinking it. Maybe I should try drinking more tea and see how that goes...Plus, I figure that if I were fat, then I would have heart problems, high cholesterol, and the most obvious dilemma of being a grotesque life form. Therefore, I will take my chances with diet foods and deal with the effects later. Considering all the extremes I take with dieting already, I really don't think that splenda is going to be my biggest problem.

400 calories tomorrow! (that feels like so much, right?!) I can't wait for the 100 calorie day...I wonder if I will even be motivated to eat at that point because I wasn't really feeling it today. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment