Thursday, January 28, 2010

As Expected

Okay, so like I thought, I was not able to eat 500 calories. I ended the day with 360...a little low but oh well. I didn't eat anything except a piece of gum and my vitamins and calcium (I think I'm going to start abbreviating that v/c from now on) until 5 pm. I studied at Panera and decided on the fruit and yogurt parfait. It's only 280 calories, granola included, which is pretty awesome. And it's delicious, so I highly recommend that to anyone else. Then I had a diet swiss miss when I got home (25 calories). I'm very excited for my fasting tomorrow now, especially since I can just lay around all day after my exam and work. I'm determined to succeed at this.

I don't know why I was so worried today. Even when I was coming home, and my roommate told me that we have Ben & Jerry's Half Baked ice cream, which is my absolute favorite, I wasn't even tempted. I don't even want ice cream. Granted, part of the reason was probably because I was freezing, but I think I'm also just so motivated now.

I also slept well for the first time in so long. Lately, I've been practically an insomniac. I just toss and turn and wonder when I'll finally fall asleep. I am convinced that I have restless leg syndrome. Considering that I am anemic, it is very possible because RLS is another symptom of anemia. Of course, the other reason could be that I'm not exactly eating much. Does anyone else have trouble sleeping???? I don't know if that's common or not, but there does seem to be a pattern in my life. Whenever I severely cut down what I eat (which is most of the time), I have a lot of trouble falling asleep. I guess it's the price you have to pay.

1 comment:

  1. You are my tinspo. I an following you through your ABC. Good luck and stay strong.

    ReplyDelete