Saturday, January 30, 2010

Terrible Day

So, today started off great. I lost another pound from yesterday, and I went shopping. Unfortunately, my knee started killing me while I was walking around. I have a lot of knee problems, and I think the cold weather just really started to take its toll on my joints. I tried to get off work and failed because for some reason, calling hours ahead of time is just not good enough. The fact that I can't walk is apparently irrelevant. Instead of being excused like any normal job, I have to find a replacement or be penalized for missing a shift. And of course, no other college student wants to pick up a shift on a Saturday night. So stupid. In addition, my continuous inability to sleep has been taking its toll on my mental stability because I broke down and cried. I'm not a crier and never have been, but apparently I just kind of snapped. But that's not all. My phone is also broken...fabulous. It's just one of those days where everything goes wrong.

Fortunately, I stuck to the ABC. So even though all hell breaks loose on the rest of my life (or it felt like that anyway), I can at least control exactly how much I eat. It comforts me to know that at least that part of my life won't spiral out of control because it is entirely in my power. I've only eaten about 100 calories so far today..actually exactly 100, and I plan on having some sugar free jello soon. I will be within the limit either way.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. My phone will still be broken, and that will still suck. But if I can help it, I will lose another pound. Sorry for the short post, but it's just really been a draining day.

No comments:

Post a Comment